The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Slionheart Pic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nintendude777

Nintendude777
7 years ago#1
I checked Photobucket and Deviantart and that's all I know about lol, I can't find any pics of the guy. Slionheart is an enemy in this game. I saw his pic on the inside cover of Nintendo Power Volume 257 and decided I needed him as my avatar on a forum I use a lot. If someone could post a link to a pic of him I'd love you forever! I may forget your name, your face, whether you're a guy or a girl etc but you'll have my eternal love that all of humanity has whether they know it or not! =3

Thanks for reading, take care!
Black coffee is my ally, green tea is my friend. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.
You who stand against the darkness... get the **** out of my way!

User Info: Cronorei

Cronorei
7 years ago#2
There's one in the newest Nintendo power
Forever, Fornever.

User Info: LordDeathkeeper

LordDeathkeeper
7 years ago#3
http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq9ds/scan/003_npaug2010_insidecover2.png
You'll have to cut out Slion's picture with Paint though because I'm too lazy to do it myself xD
PSI Gaming Omega!

User Info: Nintendude777

Nintendude777
7 years ago#4
Hey no problem, thanks dude/dudette! And I know there's a pic on the new Nintendo Power... but I don't have a scanner or any way to get a physical pic into computer, aside from taking a pic with ma cell or something but that would look dumb... Thanks again!
Black coffee is my ally, green tea is my friend. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.
You who stand against the darkness... get the **** out of my way!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived