When/where are the new class quests?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. When/where are the new class quests?

User Info: RockytheHercules

RockytheHercules
7 years ago#1
I got the Armentalist class from Alltrades abbey, and I completed some of the other quests at the abbey, thinking they were for the class-ups, but all except that one that I completed weren't. In other words, since they don't seem to be the quests I'm thinking of, does anyone know where they're at?
"Superpowers, a scintillating wit, and the best body money can buy... and I still rate below a corpse." ~Emma Frost

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
7 years ago#2
Sage is near end game. Luminaire is after you beat game.
Rest are now or soon provided you level a specific class to 15+
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN

User Info: RockytheHercules

RockytheHercules
7 years ago#3
Are the rest at or around Alltrades abbey? Also, do you know where I could find Scarewolves or whatever?
"Superpowers, a scintillating wit, and the best body money can buy... and I still rate below a corpse." ~Emma Frost

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
7 years ago#4
It's a fair bit off. there are other topics about it. Try searching since I don't have guide with me at work.
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN

User Info: Zenosword

Zenosword
7 years ago#5
*Spoilers*

There's a priest at All-Trades Abbey basement that gives you the quest to get the Gladiator class. You can get the Ranger class at a mountain area not to far in the future, and Paladin in the desert. You unlock the Sage class by defeating a certain enemy in the last dungeon, and you need a high level treasure map to complete the quest to make a superstar (or whatever it's called in this translation). That should be all of the classes, good luck getting them all.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. When/where are the new class quests?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived