anyone know where i can get a sorcerer's ring?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. anyone know where i can get a sorcerer's ring?

User Info: LucarioLatiosDS

LucarioLatiosDS
7 years ago#1
i cant find any at the shops

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
7 years ago#2
I cant find the whereabouts of this item either, looked through the guide and see nothing, other than you need a skull ring to make it and don't know how to get one of those, and to make a skull ring you need a sorcerer's ring... also sorcerer's stone is something i don't know where to get.
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.

User Info: Pdaimaoh

Pdaimaoh
7 years ago#3
The stone is a damn shady thing, imo...I've seen one person post they got it from a blue chest but I forget if they said where...
your best friend's drug dealer

LightHawKnight
7 years ago#4
No one knows? I really want to make the sage's robes.
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.

User Info: ramen941

ramen941
7 years ago#5
You can get it in a chest right bfore the Tyrantula in bad cave, in the room right before you should see a chest
platinum friend code:2364 5996 1175
soul silver friend code: 0217 3648 8473

LightHawKnight
7 years ago#6
Really? I have checked that chest quite a few times before while hunting metal medley's never saw the ring, i hope its in there this time...

User Info: SatanManofPeace

SatanManofPeace
7 years ago#7
Have gotten it in the following
Gleeba's dungeon
The Bowhole
Last dungeon

User Info: ramen941

ramen941
7 years ago#8
i dont know, i just fought it and i found one in there
platinum friend code:2364 5996 1175
soul silver friend code: 0217 3648 8473

LightHawKnight
7 years ago#9
Darn, it was a cannibox, gonna check gleeba next.

User Info: Pdaimaoh

Pdaimaoh
7 years ago#10
I got a Skull Ring somewhere late in the story portion that I turned into the Sorcerer's Ring but I've still never seen the stone and I've been grinding Blue chests repeatedly all over (with days off, I just take a short nap, play the game, take a short nap, play the game...lol...)

your best friend's drug dealer
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
  3. anyone know where i can get a sorcerer's ring?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived