Grotto Names (and what they mean)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nelo_Meseta

Nelo_Meseta
6 years ago#291
Is anyone having trouble with the link to the calculator thing that tells you what's in the grotto based on name and location code? I put in the information and it doesn't bring up anything telling me what's in the grotto. I might be using the wrong link, it's in japanese and google chrome translates it for me.

User Info: solarisjedi

solarisjedi
6 years ago#292
^Heres the one I've been using, its in english:
http://plumeria.vmth.ucdavis.edu/~saintly/gaming/dq9_grotto.html#Analyze_H0_N1cjno_I0_R0
Official Zekrom of Pokemon Black/White
"I am the shadow of the eternal thunder storm"

User Info: ashmedai42

ashmedai42
6 years ago#293
Psychodub, I believe the percentages are for listing the Steal drop, as well as the two post-battle drops of the Boss of the grotto (regular drop and rare drop). And while each map will show separate stats for each grotto, I do believe the items dropped are static amongst the bosses.
"Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." ~~ Ambrose Bierce

User Info: yab

yab
6 years ago#294
Maybe this sticky should be taken down.. now there's a faq

User Info: psychedub_crew

psychedub_crew
6 years ago#295
@ sleepless

thanks man! So if you get the said drop then it will appear on the map under one of those other 2 percentages right? Because for every grotto I did I have 100% for the first one but the other 2 are blank
I think I know I mean, A yes but it's all wrong, That is I think I disagree

User Info: ashmedai42

ashmedai42
6 years ago#296
They should, Psychedub.

But realize that, while the drops are static amongst bosses, each grotto will have a separate listing for each item. i.e., if you get the rare drop on grotto X, grotto Y with the same boss will be blank until you get the rare drop on that grotto itself.
"Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." ~~ Ambrose Bierce

User Info: Cat Astrophy

Cat Astrophy
6 years ago#297
flapping useful thank you
PS3 can't handle Bayonetta.

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
6 years ago#298

From: Cat Astrophy | Posted: 11/29/2010 6:40:03 AM | #297
flapping useful thank you

What is this flapping you speak of?
Greg "dratsab" Huffman
http://www.facebook.com/GregdratsabHuffman

User Info: Hudderzfield

Hudderzfield
6 years ago#299
Hi, im new, and can ayone get me code soz that I can get a high level ice grotto with hard enemies, any boss! Plz! :)

User Info: Hudderzfield

Hudderzfield
6 years ago#300
Man,u guys r harsh! You wont give me an answer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.