The only way to get Orichalcum?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Linkmn214

Linkmn214
6 years ago#1
Are the two slimes and Greygnarl the only way to get more Orichalcum, I used my only two on the Erdrick's sword and shield

User Info: GrandNeo

GrandNeo
6 years ago#2
chance in rank 9 I believe grotto chests as well.

User Info: Darkon

Darkon
6 years ago#3
They can be in high level grotto chests or bought with 15 mini medals if you got all the mini medal rewards.
Winning is overrated.

User Info: Linkmn214

Linkmn214
6 years ago#4
Oh, heh I got a long way to go now.

User Info: jkeplinger

jkeplinger
6 years ago#5
After you turn in 80 mini medals you can buy a from a list and the ore is 15. They drop from, my experiences so far, King Metal Slimes and Gem Slimes. Also they are possible contents of rank 9 and 10 chests in grottoes.

User Info: Karsticles

Karsticles
6 years ago#6
1) Chests
2) Slimes
3) Mini Medals

All said and done, you will end up with plenty if you keep playing the post-game.
Troll me.

User Info: naqwix

naqwix
6 years ago#7
You also get one every time you kill a Legacy Boss.

User Info: Lord Blade

Lord Blade
6 years ago#8
You also get one every time you kill a Legacy Boss.

A mini-medal, not orichalcum. :p
.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .- ... . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- ..- ...

User Info: Ace81892

Ace81892
6 years ago#9
Yeah, I used to have a problem with Orichalcum. Now I have 56 mini-medals in my inventory. Just play through grottos and you will get them no problem.
"You could kill babies in Dante's Inferno..." - poompop
"Actually, you can kill them in real life, it's just kind of frowned upon." - rep_HC

User Info: FranckKnight

FranckKnight
6 years ago#10
It's a drop from Metal Slime Kings too, but probably the rare one. You'll possibly get a few just farming them if you find a good grotto level for them.
Shameless plug for personal gaming blog :
http://fk-nantonaku.blogspot.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived