Zodiac Signs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: abdelmessih101

abdelmessih101
9 years ago#1

Do two characters with the same Zodiac sign have good, neutral, or bad compatibility?

It might seem like a weird question but none of the FAQs I checked specify for characters with the same compatibility. I've never really paid much attention to Zodiac signs, so I'm not sure, but I would like to know.

User Info: jvtruman

jvtruman
9 years ago#2
Neutral.

User Info: abdelmessih101

abdelmessih101
9 years ago#3
Yeah, I just tested it out to be neutral right now - that sucks, because I started a new game and was hiring some generics to make a party that had good compatibility, but it's impossible for all 5 characters to have good compatibility with one another. Oh well, I've got Ramza as a Gemini, two Aquarius male generics, and two Libra female generics - that's probably the most compatible party possible.

User Info: HalfSlothNCamel

HalfSlothNCamel
9 years ago#4
All Serpentarius :)

User Info: Mega_Tyrant

Mega_Tyrant
9 years ago#5
Yes but Serpentarius doesn't give you good compatibility, just neutrality to everything including itself.
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived