Patch for slowdown.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: glory_99

glory_99
3 years ago#11
TyrantLowKey posted...
glory_99 posted...
I was try it.. but not change.. still slowdown..

I was add livepatch folder (livepatch.prx , src , fftpsp).

I was add game.txt (ms0:/livepatch/livepatch.prx 1)

I was enabled "Game Patch /SEPLUGINS"

but still slowdown -.-a

me PSP GO with 6.20 PRO B8

This happened to me. If you followed the video, it is a bit off. The patch is in the livepatch folder inside the livepatch folder (atleast that was the case with me).

So try changing the text in game.txt to (ms0:/livepatch/livepatch/livepatch.prx 1).

That worked for me atleast because I had it inside another livepatch folder and didn't realize it at first. After I changed to this, it was perfect!!! Game is so much better on the PSP version and has more content. If this doesn't work, and you have an iphone or ipad, I suggest that as an alternative, but I am certain this will work. Post if you need any further help or pm.

can u send Me PM ur Folder+patch+Game.txt already works? please..

User Info: ulquiorra1031

ulquiorra1031
3 years ago#12
Make sure the livepatch folder is in the root of your memstick,not in the seplugin.
Live,Love,Die

User Info: glory_99

glory_99
3 years ago#13
sure the livepatch folder in my memrystick not seplugins.. seplugins > game.txt

User Info: ulquiorra1031

ulquiorra1031
3 years ago#14
hmm,that's odd,it work fine for me.
Live,Love,Die

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
3 years ago#15
glory_99 posted...
sure the livepatch folder in my memrystick not seplugins.. seplugins > game.txt

Did you see if your path is correct with the text file and actual location of the patch? If so, then I too can't help you.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived