while playing as the xeno..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. while playing as the xeno..

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
4 years ago#1
Most times after I kill a marine, while I am looking for my next target my health keeps dropping. I have stopped to check and see if there is someone else shooting me, but haven't seen anyone. I have been using the rage mutation. Is this a side effect from using it, really bad lag, or a bug? Most of the time I die is because of this.

Also, I thought 1.02 took out the bug that freezes your screen if you are saved from Pounce. I was regularly freezing up every time a certain player in a room hit me with pounce.
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd

User Info: Drag_ZERO

Drag_ZERO
4 years ago#2
I just asked this question an hour ago. Somebody said that when you are a Xeno and reach extreme low health, you will bleed out. The way to counter this is with an Adrenaline trait or something.

User Info: TwoBit_Samurai

TwoBit_Samurai
4 years ago#3
Wow, low level xenos have it rough. I have seen some high levels destroying everyone in the room though.
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd

User Info: FOOlish_Kitsune

FOOlish_Kitsune
4 years ago#4
It has nothing to do with adrenaline rush. As a warrior there is a trait called rage that allows you to take fatal damage and keep going for a few seconds. After the rage timer runs out you die.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. while playing as the xeno..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived