Spit underpowered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RONIN_Y0JIMBO

RONIN_Y0JIMBO
4 years ago#1
Should the default Spit attack recieve a damage buff? - Results (30 votes)
Yes
63.33% (19 votes)
No
36.67% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Been using the spitter as an actual spit machine and doing pretty okay (usually about 5-6 kills 1-3 deaths and 6-9 or so assists) but I've been thinking about how the damage is pretty unfortunate. It seems it's usually a 3 shot kill. Especially for the 2 marines with 1 full charged spit challenge this seems pretty difficult.

Just unlocked Acid Trap and trying to figure that out also. If anyone has great tips on that I'd appreciate it.
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.

User Info: DvoloS88

DvoloS88
4 years ago#2
Dude on team death match and extermination the regular spit attack is 2 hit kill... Marines are just too strong on escape and survive, everything is weak except that REDICULOUS rupture movemove

User Info: Gruff_Pudding

Gruff_Pudding
4 years ago#3
Its two hit kill which is fair. Though I admit the challenge is far too difficult to get without boosting, maybe a bit larger splash but not damage.

Acid rebound on the other hand could use a slight buff as it does considerably less damage and doesn't rebound if you hit someone making it a weaker spit basically.

User Info: LyricalMenace

LyricalMenace
4 years ago#4
Use Acid Spray to complete the challenge.

It says Acid Spit but the spray works towards the challenge.

You even stay on the move while using Acid Spray too.

User Info: RONIN_Y0JIMBO

RONIN_Y0JIMBO
4 years ago#5
Surprising the poll is so close. I'll have to try that tip for the challenge. Thanks.
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.

User Info: NoGaRdKniGht

NoGaRdKniGht
4 years ago#6
Acid Trap is extremely good. Very difficult to watch out for the tiny pulsing mines when you're trying to avoid getting mauled.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived