Nerf fire whip.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KSW131

KSW131
8 years ago#1
Seriously, I have like a 80% success rate on the disable. Best skill ever

User Info: TornadoHold

TornadoHold
8 years ago#2
No.

I think we need to take all the help we can get in this game.
Can't let you print that Star Fax.-- Stealth_Bonner
The more you know! *rainbow* - RedZaraki

User Info: Z_17

Z_17
8 years ago#3
^
American Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. You are surprised when the cow drops dead.

User Info: UrCa1988

UrCa1988
8 years ago#4
*sobs @ 50% hit rate of jump*
If you tried walking in my shoes, you'd stumble in your footsteps.
"Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head..."

User Info: Raijinili

Raijinili
8 years ago#5
Nerf fire whip.

Granted, but you have to buy separately the new version of the game with that one change.

Wait, what?

User Info: chaos5055

chaos5055
8 years ago#6
I thought they did nerf fire whip. Though elementalist skills in this game seem to be doing more damage.
"Plans are made with failure in mind." Helba

User Info: gsninja

gsninja
8 years ago#7
I hate what SE did with Jump. I preferred it as it was in FFTA, not with 45-50% accuracy. Its power got buffed nicely, at least, or it would have been a completely useless move.
Hi, I'm your resident grammar whore. :D
Pokemon Pearl FC: 1203-7113-6932; Name: Luffy

User Info: Halectic

Halectic
8 years ago#8
Fire Whip is fine as it is, and if you paly hard mode will wish disable happened more often then it does
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835

User Info: Z_17

Z_17
8 years ago#9
Now accuracy depends on move and not move and position. I sort of liked it better when where you moved your guys changed accuracy not power. >.>
American Capitalism: You have two cows. You sell one, and force the other to produce the milk of four cows. You are surprised when the cow drops dead.

User Info: papasurf31

papasurf31
8 years ago#10
the lack of intermediate accuracy/damage abilities is sad. There was so much they could have done with beatdown/mog rush/jump/etc. do differentiate them from race to race, but they are all essentially the same, 2x the damage, .5x accuracy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived