Foodstuffs: Nutrition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LifesAwakening

LifesAwakening
8 years ago#1
I'm having a little trouble understanding the requirements for this mission. The description can be applied to either the Ahriman or the Floating Eyes. The only difference I notice is the bit about being "Long of tail".

I'm assuming they're referring to the Floating Eyes? However, when I tried the mission the first time, I took down the initial two, expecting more to show up, but only one did, the rest were more Ahriman. Did I just not wait long enough or is the mark actually the Ahriman?

If anyone's finished this mission I could use a hand.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: lunarknight64

lunarknight64
8 years ago#2
u can kill non mark enemys
name what videogame the quote is from. score is in quote
tbd

User Info: Minorou

Minorou
8 years ago#3
Remember, if you have too much trouble, you can just dispatch for those missions, like I did. I normally do missions myself, but Foodstuffs missions irk me to the point that I don't want to bother with them.
---
Due to my highly fibrous diet I'm incapable of defecating large hardened objects. - AJgametoo
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd141/Minorou_/Misc/SonicArr.png

LifesAwakening
8 years ago#4
Not in the Foodstuffs missions. You're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type of enemy otherwise it's a failure.

LifesAwakening
8 years ago#5
I usually don't like to dispatch for the missions that require full teams. That's one thing I kind of miss about the first FFTA, all the dispatch missions only required a single unit to go. Unless I'm horribly mistaken, which I could be.

User Info: Coolioso

Coolioso
8 years ago#6
Kill 4 of the small eyes.
If you kill one of them, another will appear.
IF one doesn't spawn and an ahriman spawns instead,
use a hunter to oust the ahriman. whoopee! another thing spawns.
oust saves my ass in foodstuffs missions.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
8 years ago#7
Not in the Foodstuffs missions. You're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type of enemy otherwise it's a failure.

Yes, you're supposed to take out a specific number of a specific type, but there's no reason you can't kill the OTHER types.

No, really, there's no reason. You won't fail the mission.
A game about love, honor, power, and giant talking kitty cats: Jay's Journey (see quote!)
Kain is not a dragoon! Dragoons use muskets and travel on horseback!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived