wing smash...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: logic_resistant

logic_resistant
9 years ago#1
how do you perform the wing smash? i've done every other spell, and the guides say it's:

(In Bat Form) Hold X, U, UB, B, DB, D, DF, F, Release X

I've tried it about 50 times now and got nothing even though i can pull off all the other moves with my eyes closed. is there some other trick to this move? it only costs 8 MP so i know it's not that my MP is too low when i'm attempting it.
-=Logick=- Contact FC: 0301-6130-5343 Mario Kart FC: 3135-9442-9285 Pokemon Pearl FC: 2105-5476-6417 Xbox Live Gamertag: "NES Jock"

User Info: jonnyk82

jonnyk82
9 years ago#2
The problem is that what you posted is how to do it using the playstation controllers. You should hold A instead of X.
If you were friends with a tight-rope walker and you were walking down the street with him and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable.

User Info: logic_resistant

logic_resistant
9 years ago#3
hehe, yeah, there it is, achievement unlocked. thanks man.
-=Logick=- Contact FC: 0301-6130-5343 Mario Kart FC: 3135-9442-9285 Pokemon Pearl FC: 2105-5476-6417 Xbox Live Gamertag: "NES Jock"

User Info: jonnyk82

jonnyk82
9 years ago#4
No problem.
If you were friends with a tight-rope walker and you were walking down the street with him and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived