Daggers and classes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SmokeNine

SmokeNine
9 years ago#1
I am trying to choose which class to be, and I want to be either an archer, assassin, or a warrior. But I am going more towards an archer or assassin. I heard there was a move with the dagger that is a ranged attack, like you flip the dagger and then throw it, can both the archer and assassin do it? Is it a power move or a finisher? Any advice on which class I should be that is a lot of fun? Thanks.
Gamertag: SmokeNine

SmokeNine
9 years ago#2
Anyone? Sorry I am in a hurry.

User Info: Rhymefest

Rhymefest
9 years ago#3
The archer can do it, the enemy has to be low on health and you have to be a short distance from them.
"she have not respect for her mind but because you are erection with her appearance. " SadSpaniard85
GT: ditc - Diggin' in the Crates

SmokeNine
9 years ago#4
Cool, thanks. Do you know how to do it and if it is adrenaline, finisher, or just a power attack?

User Info: lunarsword

lunarsword
9 years ago#5
it activates when an enemy is limping. a trick is to have an enemy limp, hold attack over them to ready the dagger to throw, and then target an enemy with more health and hit them instead......insta kill a full health guy
360 GTag: Dread Arkive (Culdcept Saga) PSP (Dracula X Chron.)
Wii (Eternal Ocean: 6465-7917-5274) PS2 (Soul Nomad) DS (nuttin)

SmokeNine
9 years ago#6
Sweet, thanks. I am playing as an archer, I will check it out. If you know any other cool perks, let me know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived