Locked out and stuck (glitched a script)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Locked out and stuck (glitched a script)

User Info: EKGZX

EKGZX
6 years ago#1
I got the orange box last week. (Yes I know that may sound silly but I did)

Now about my problem:
So I think I am near the end of the section called anti-citizen one and Im in a building where i need to disable three generators using my gravity gun. I took out two but I can't get to where the third one is and I think I know why. As I approached one room Barney made a comment about there being high security in the room so I backed away quickly. A metal wall clamped shut and it isn't opening again. Was I supposed to get stuck in that room until I cleared the area? I know it leads to the third generator. I tried looking for another way in but couldn't find anything. If I use noclip momentarily to get in will that mess up the game or permanently disable achievements? (unrelated weird error I've missed some of the Lambda marks because the game wouldn't register I had seen them even if I danced in front of them, shot them and bashed my face against them.) Or should I just reload my save before the issue which is about an hour back and hope to avoid the same script error?

tl;dr version: I'm stuck, should I noclip? or replay the game and hope the error doesn't happen again?
For when toast is toasted...
  1. Boards
  2. The Orange Box
  3. Locked out and stuck (glitched a script)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived