My opinion of Zeppel... [ENDGAME SPOILERS]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
  3. My opinion of Zeppel... [ENDGAME SPOILERS]

User Info: Tahrbow

Tahrbow
5 years ago#1
OK, so I had anticipated that Zeppel would be your typical kind-hearted mentor type, the teacher with whom you would best bond throughout this game.

My prediction was total utter phail. I guess I gotta give credit to the makers of the game, he didn't turn out as I had assumed. Instead, he's just a total damn coward.

I acutally liked Isolde more than he did. At least Isolde followed her heart no matter what the cost, even if she was a twit.

Yeah, the Vice Principal pwnt everyone as far as all the teachers went.

I'm starting my second playthrough and the beginning is pretty Zeppel-heavy, which is why I'm venting on here.

Stupid Zeppel. Go pound sand.

User Info: Erukia

Erukia
5 years ago#2
My thoughts exactly. I loathed Zeppel after the end. To betray his own students like that...especially poor Vayne...was just unforgivable.

And

-SPOILERS-

If you play Mana Khemia 2, you'll see that he retains his cowardly persona to a T, even after (somehow) becoming principal of the school.
"Just watch me, I'll become the God of Death once again...but right now, I need some sleep."
  1. Boards
  2. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
  3. My opinion of Zeppel... [ENDGAME SPOILERS]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived