Vote for Vayne!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Dude_Gheb

Dude_Gheb
4 years ago#1
Bring him into this character battle. Let's do it!
". . ."
~Emiya Kiritsugu

User Info: shawn10000000

shawn10000000
4 years ago#2
if the character battle isn't only main characters (I don't follow it) i'd vote for flay. :p

User Info: MysteriousSexyG

MysteriousSexyG
4 years ago#3
lmao, flay "defender of justice." Defeated by Anna lmao.

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
4 years ago#4
"Super Anna" pretty much defeated the entire main cast in a row outside of Vayne and Pamela in that particular episode if I recall correctly.

Admittedly, Flay did knock out Anna by dropping that metal pan on her in another character quest, although that was a trap rather than a straight up fight.

It would be interesting to see how Flay and Anna would have stacked up by Mana Khemia 2 time, but given the endings... I'm betting on Anna.

Ending Spoilers:

In the endings, Vaynes reaction to fighting the other characters was somethig like this:

Vayne vs. Flay - Fine, whatever, let's get this over with.

Vayne vs. Roxis - Arrg! You're getting good! I want a rematch!

Vaybe vs. Anna - I'm going to die! I'm so going to die!

User Info: KawaiiPlushie

KawaiiPlushie
4 years ago#5
I agree with the OP, I personally like Vayne a lot, and is one of my favorite characters overall.
And Super Anna is just... scary... really...
Heck, even a ghost is running from her, and after the Anna ending, she skilled up like a boss, mixing both swords and alchemy, which tops Flay on any day, but that's my opinion.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived