Workshop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EmeraldMoss

EmeraldMoss
8 years ago#1
I've just built a workshop in the school, but so far all it looks like is a large empty room.

I was hoping the workshop would be a place I could upgrade my tools (watering one square at a time, and not being able to break down stumps and boulders is a real pain) but I can't find anything at all to do in it.

Is there something special I have to do in order to use the workshop?
-Insert witty quote here-

User Info: DarkMoonSlayer

DarkMoonSlayer
8 years ago#2
You can water 9 squares at a time with the basic water pot and you can break down stumps and boulders with the hammer and axe... charge them to purple for watering/tilling etc. 9 squares and 3 purple hits with the axe and hammer break down stumps and boulders.

EmeraldMoss
8 years ago#3
I'm on the second generation. You can't do any of that in the begining of the second generation. Your tools are all rusted and lame. You can only water one square at a time, and you can't break up stumps and boulders

User Info: DarkMoonSlayer

DarkMoonSlayer
8 years ago#4
Oh-ho! I didn't know your tools went to crap in the second gen. How lame xD

And I thought it was a forge you needed for upgrading things not a workshop. But as I am not that far I can't really say.

User Info: covertbob

covertbob
8 years ago#5
You have to buy the forge, kitchen and pharmacy from Yue.

User Info: Zechron

Zechron
8 years ago#6
You have to buy the crafting stations from Yue. I think she has them on monday. The farm tool recipes are taught on mondays and wednesdays starting at 12 by Barrett.
The Pacific Trash Vortex, a floating pile of rubbish twice the size of Texas. For scale, Texas is a pile of rubbish equal to the size of Texas. -S. Colbert

EmeraldMoss
8 years ago#7
Well, it could be a forge that you need. Unfortunately, the only options I'm getting are building a library, building a dojo, and building a workshop. The forge might not be unlocked until later, if there is one.

I just assumed the "workshop" would include a forge or something. But like I said, it just looks like some huge, empty room.

EmeraldMoss
8 years ago#8
Ah, so I have to buy stuff from Yue, then? Thank you all for the help. Guess I'll have to live with these craptastic tools a little longer until I can afford what I need, then

User Info: covertbob

covertbob
8 years ago#9
You have to have the workshop first, the forge pharmacy and kitchen get put inside it.

User Info: GoddessGirl

GoddessGirl
8 years ago#10
What are the requirements for the workshop, forge, pharmacy, & kitchen? Do you need to supply anything (like wood) or just pay for them? Can you get them in any order or can you only get them in a particular sequence?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived