The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Gorgeous Sword? Haven't Learned That One...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
  3. Gorgeous Sword? Haven't Learned That One...

User Info: Lady_R

Lady_R
8 years ago#1
I finished a trial for Tanya recently from Messhia Valley, and aside from the usual money reward, she also gave me a shortsword called the Gorgeous Sword. It fetches for a pretty price (about 9999Gs), and at level one, attack is about 26 give or take. What I want to know is is there a recipe in making this one at all, or rather, what materials can I use to upgrade it to level 10? Because I could cause damage to this without being damaged in forging better weapons (and forging alone for that matter).

Not sure if there's been a post about this yet, but could anyone give me a shout (not literal, okay?) if there's any info behind this sword?
ladyrumplestiltskin.deviantart.com

User Info: ThaiUser

ThaiUser
8 years ago#2
If I remember correctly, you need a platinum & diamond to upgrade...

User Info: lccorp2

lccorp2
8 years ago#3
1 platinum, 1 diamond, required forging skill: 76.

Supposedly, it rivals the rune sword in attack power once fully upgraded, but I'm not sure about that last part.
Pokemon Pearl friend code: 4768 3961 1721
Name: Vael

User Info: Lady_R

Lady_R
8 years ago#4
Okay, where and when do you learn that recipe? I suppose after defeating the final boss, no doubt?
ladyrumplestiltskin.deviantart.com

User Info: tetsu69ogawa

tetsu69ogawa
8 years ago#5
looks like there's no recipe for gorgeus sword

you'll got that sword as a reward after few request from Tanya in 2gen(looks like after Blessia set of monster request)
artificial intelligent is no match for natural stupidity

User Info: Aurellia

Aurellia
8 years ago#6
so with forge lvl 66 i get 10% success ... right?

User Info: ThaiUser

ThaiUser
8 years ago#7
Correct.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
  3. Gorgeous Sword? Haven't Learned That One...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived