Peace Treaty?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: smagusmagu

smagusmagu
7 years ago#1
I'm down to 1 opponent left, but I can't attack him at all, no matter what I do. It says I have to wait to until our treaty expires, but I don't have a treaty with them---none of the diplomacy tabs show a treaty of any sort. Anyone know a way around this?

User Info: DaImpaler

DaImpaler
7 years ago#2

well i can't say for sure, as i don't have the game, but in CIV 4, but whenever you make a demand and they accept (or vica-versa) and CERTAIN other diplomatic actions give you a PEACE TREATY, which niether of you can break (even from defense packs) and declare war on with each other, they usually last 10 or so turns.

User Info: DavidPre

DavidPre
7 years ago#3
Hi, I've got the same problem. One civ left and a Peace treaty that seems to never end. So I can't break it or do anything but choose another way to win. Seems like a bug in the game.

User Info: rottenbeefjerky

rottenbeefjerky
7 years ago#4
I am having the same issue, but it is NOT the last civ. Japan was getting too powerful and conquering too many others, so I went to war with them. After I captured a few cities I made peace, built my army back up, waited for the treaty to expire, went to war, captured a few cities, made peace, built my army back up and have currently been waiting for a LONG time (I've had four golden ages pass by, two of which I started with great people) and I still can't go to war. Is there a way to set how many turns a peace treaty will be? So maybe when I negotiated peace I erroneously set a 100 turn treaty...any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: kingsbury2000

kingsbury2000
7 years ago#5
I had this same problem. Build a nuke and nuke one of their cities, it should automatically get them to declare war.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived