Does anyone else get this graphic bug?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization V
  3. Does anyone else get this graphic bug?

User Info: batman_pwns

batman_pwns
6 years ago#1
When I get 3 food, production, and/or gold on a single tile the graphic bugs out and actually shows 5. Here is a screenshot to show what I am talking about:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7870/graphicbug.jpg

Notice how the mines show 5 production and the farms show 5 food. They should only be 3. It doesn't affect gameplay really but it is distracting, especially when I am trying to manually count how much I have.

User Info: batman_pwns

batman_pwns
6 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Seigified

Seigified
6 years ago#3
Nope, but my pointer is sometimes off. The graphic bugs I get are mostly tiles that look like red and white checkerboards.
- Seigified
"Marshmallow mitai ni hon wakade uru uru shichau~"

User Info: Attacknun

Attacknun
6 years ago#4
^ I got that too, but I just restarted and it hasn't done it since.
I had been playing for about 2-3 hours so... It happens.

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
6 years ago#5
I'm getting some strange graphical glitches as well. Sometimes tiles have little red squares on them. Also I just had some glitched up scrolling issues when you reach mid-game when more things are happening. I'll click to another area of the map and there are graphical artifacts stuck on the screen, depicting trade posts/luxuries/roads or other improvements. They go away after I click to another area on the map but it is still annoying.

User Info: hieu87

hieu87
6 years ago#6
i've been getting those red tiles as well. i hope they release an update to fix these bugs soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization V
  3. Does anyone else get this graphic bug?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived