So, this game is pretty a$$kicking aint it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Traxxpad
  3. So, this game is pretty a$$kicking aint it?

User Info: Soylent828

Soylent828
9 years ago#1
I luvs it as much as all of you guys too =D

User Info: 8o8HighSt8

8o8HighSt8
9 years ago#2
lol my friend who produces beats for me showed me his psp traxxpad and i gave up alot of my things to trade at gamestop and got me traxxpad and a psp with a 1 gig ASAP lol man this program is addicting.
Http://www.Youtube.Com/Natural8o8Reborn
^}8o8{^ Makers Of Victims/SvR (8)o8 RECOGNIZE!

Soylent828
9 years ago#3
We should arrange a time for us to get together online,and u can send me a song or 2 u have made....Sounds ok?

8o8HighSt8
9 years ago#4
yeh for sure man. i just ordered me a 4 gig and a headset since its cheaper online. decided to get a 4 gig cuz i know im just gonna be using traxxpad and thats all the psp is good for for me. hahaha

Soylent828
9 years ago#5
You mean theres not a single game for PSP that you would find worth playing? I find that very strange...unless ur not really a gamer. Anyway, I havent had enough time to get down to really makng an orignal song of my own yet, but Id like to hear something u have made, so whenever u want, u set the date and time when u wanna transfer over some songs to my PSP....I live in Canada BC (Paciic Time, its 11:44pm Sunday right now)

8o8HighSt8
9 years ago#6
dud ei have xbox 360 ps3 and now psp. i had a psp before and didnt need one so i got rid of it. so i am a gamer but know what is not needed. and psp in my opinion doesnt have anything worth getting except for traxxpadd

8o8HighSt8
9 years ago#7
yo dude you know how to load up samples? cuz we tried with the psp headset and it aint working!
  1. Boards
  2. Traxxpad
  3. So, this game is pretty a$$kicking aint it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived