Kill my monster!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet
  3. Kill my monster!

User Info: cbt711

cbt711
8 years ago#1
So I got this mean mid level boss i made, and the brain is exposed, and I tried to kill it by triggering an emmiter to shoot explosives at it but that won't work, how do I kill it? Sack boy would have a hard time reaching the brain so I need a remote kill method
PSN: LuckyShot
I believe Heavy Rain will change the face of gaming forever - or completely suck balls. But no where in the middle.

User Info: DaPigz

DaPigz
8 years ago#2
Give the sackboy a catapult!

cbt711
8 years ago#3
bump, spoilers***

how did mm kill the lava monster with the sword?
I believe Heavy Rain will change the face of gaming forever - or completely suck balls. But no where in the middle.

User Info: IcyColdBolt

IcyColdBolt
8 years ago#4

cbt711 (#003)
bump, spoilers***

how did mm kill the lava monster with the sword?

magnet key switch> hook to kitty>hook other part> behind Oni> Kitty gets close>winnar

cbt711
8 years ago#5
I got that part, but was the lava monster just blown to peices? don't you have to get the brian some how?

And where can I get a destructible black material? Rubber is impervious to my bomb emmiter

cbt711
8 years ago#6
I killed it!!! using emit explosives at .1 second intervals just isn't fair :D

User Info: VenomInk31

VenomInk31
8 years ago#7
For a black destructable material just use any destructable material and sticker it black =D
PSN - VenomInk
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet
  3. Kill my monster!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived