help pls.. im stuck (jail of tartarus)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War: Chains of Olympus
  3. help pls.. im stuck (jail of tartarus)

User Info: ghuk

ghuk
9 years ago#1
i need help.. im stuck in the part where there are 2 stalagmites(paltform like) but they are far from each other.. its impossible to jump.. even doing double jump... i red that there are 4 levers here.. but the problem is i only turned 3 levers.. one is not appearing.. what should i do to switch the last lever? tnx

User Info: DarkZaberS

DarkZaberS
9 years ago#2
U need to kill all enemies in the area. one side has u fighting two medusa like things whereas the other has u fighting a troll or two + many more undead. once u kill all of them, the levers will b released.
hello i am mastur chief llllololllolllollolollllollololololllolollllolollllollolollolololllololollol
LMAO!1 ROFL!1! hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahh

User Info: libatako

libatako
9 years ago#3
yes, kill all the enemies...and then puzzle...thats how it will work all the way to the end,
I think they finally found out which console is a must-have.

User Info: PandaCat

PandaCat
9 years ago#4
Hmm i had killed all enemies but still the left crank (at the cliff wall you have to climb up) didnt appear?

User Info: TrevorHack

TrevorHack
9 years ago#5
For those you stuck in (jail of tartarus) ... here's the secret on how to pass this level

use evade L + R with [ ] square button and X button you will notice that the shield will light up and instead of evade is jumping not to high but jumping twice without touching the ground...

press L + R and [ ] 2x and press X to jump .. the secret is timing ...
  1. Boards
  2. God of War: Chains of Olympus
  3. help pls.. im stuck (jail of tartarus)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived