I need to send money to one of my characters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I need to send money to one of my characters

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
5 years ago#1
Is this possible? Because I've run out of money for my main character, somehow. I need that money for travel. Can I send from one character to the other?
- My vision is augmented

User Info: scar-hawk

scar-hawk
5 years ago#2
Can't you use the trading house thing?

SpazH3d
5 years ago#3
Oh yes. I'm looking at one right now, but I'm not sure how it works. Just need to give my other character some cash.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: illuminatirexx

illuminatirexx
5 years ago#4

was wondering the same thing...is there some kind of drop off point  / crate/bank that is shared by all my built characters, it would be good for gold exchange, or item exchange...as a warior, laterly i get tons of ranger armor thats useless to me, which i constantly have to just destroy....cnt even drop the darn tings for other players to pick up midmap...

SpazH3d
5 years ago#5
^ Yepper, that's another problem. I wish I didn't have to sell my class specific loot. So is there a shared chest?
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Greendragon854

Greendragon854
5 years ago#6
Your bank is account shared, and I'm pretty sure you can deposit money there as well. Every major city has a bank (bag icon with a keyhole I think)
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie

User Info: dekou

dekou
5 years ago#7
I think you can also mail it. That should save some time.

User Info: qwertyman2002

qwertyman2002
5 years ago#8
Greendragon854 posted...
Your bank is account shared, and I'm pretty sure you can deposit money there as well. Every major city has a bank (bag icon with a keyhole I think)

That

dekou posted...
I think you can also mail it. That should save some time.

But not this

Can't mail to yourself
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/caterpie.gif
Hey look, it's qwertyman2002, let's read his posts!

SpazH3d
5 years ago#9
Thank you guys, it worked. I deposited some in my bank. I didn't really get into the intricacies of GW1, if that also had a bank. I AM PLEASED A LOT.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: brainfriiz

brainfriiz
5 years ago#10
Not sure about with money, but what I do to transfer items quickly between characters is put on the trading post via right click and immediately delist it. Then I switch to the other character to pick it up instantly.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I need to send money to one of my characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived