Plains of Ashford PoI, how?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Plains of Ashford PoI, how?

User Info: Ohoni

Ohoni
4 years ago#1
Ok, there's a Point of Interest in the Plains of Ashford that boggle me, and I'm seeing if anyone else knows what to do. Some of you can probably guess what I mean from that alone, I'm talking about one on top of an Ayers' Rock sort of hill, south of the graveyard, west of a Charr camp, north of a Charr ghostbuster base. There are rock elementals on one side and Lashtails on the other. If you know the area you should know where I mean.

Anyways, there is a PoI and a Skillpoint at that location, what's the deal? I assume you have to get on top of that thing, but all the sides are too shear to climb. Or am I misreading it completely and it's all underground, with an entrance far away from there? Is there a starting point I'm missing to clear those locations?

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
4 years ago#2
It's under the ground through some ghost corridors. I don't remember the exact way there but once you understand it's under rather than above it's much easier to find.

Sadly I did not figure that out on my own. I saw it in /map during BWE3.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Plains of Ashford PoI, how?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived