Raids

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Brandonstieg

Brandonstieg
9 years ago#1
I haven't looked around too much but I was just wondering if anyone has seen something about GW2 having raids. A friend told me that he saw it somewhere but I couldn't find it

User Info: silentfox4

silentfox4
9 years ago#2
Actually there will be something similar in a way. But this is called World PvP so in a way its not but in a way it is. World PvP will be hugescale battles taking place in the mists that may go on for days or weeks before being finished/restarted. These battles will basically be giant capture the flag matches. The terms of the match will be World vs World such as World 1 vs World 5 and so on. Hope this helped some.

User Info: I Like Toast

I Like Toast
9 years ago#3
world pvp =/= raids

why do people try to talk about things they don't know about?
If you do things right, It is like you have done nothing at all
This is not a warning. This is a sentence

silentfox4
9 years ago#4
Toast something tells me you just like stalking me and posting when i try to help someone with some GW2 needs.
Blah Blah Blah, YOUR NEEDS! WHO CARES!!!

I Like Toast
9 years ago#5
explain how i'm 'stalking' you when i've been here before you?

not to mention you aren't helping anyone with gw2 'needs' when you don't even understand the question. aka what a raid in WoW is.
http://www.mikelikes.net/

User Info: SCF_BlacKnight

SCF_BlacKnight
9 years ago#6

No, he's right. Raids are just like the World PvP. Whats wrong with you Toast, can't you see he is clearly right?

I Like Toast
9 years ago#7
failspot
http://www.mikelikes.net/

silentfox4
9 years ago#8
Thank god someone agrees. I mean i know what raids in WoW are its getting a huge group of people to kill some certain boss/enemy. OMG wow let me guess toast is that wrong too. So lets see in Word PvP you will be grouping with a massive amount of people to KILL A CERTAIN ENEMY. Hmm sounds like a raid to me.
Blah Blah Blah, YOUR NEEDS! WHO CARES!!!

SCF_BlacKnight
9 years ago#9
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

SCF_BlacKnight
9 years ago#10
Ok, I posted this from Gamefaqs.

And my previous post was 100% sarcasm.

Silentfox or whatever your name is, saying World PvP (as it is described) and Raids are even close to being the same, gave me an epiclol.

I guess my sarcasm was lost though ;_;

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived