juz a question...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. juz a question...

User Info: darKnight92

darKnight92
8 years ago#1
should i buy Prophecies online now (which is rather late, three years later in fact) or juz wait endlessly for GW2 to be finished and released?

User Info: Pirate 2

Pirate 2
8 years ago#2
if it seems like something that interests you, then sure, why not? you can probably pick it up for pretty cheap nowadays anyways.

im pretty sure i saw gw:trilogy for like 40ish bucks at best buy the other day. thats a pretty good deal, even considering how much ass the second two games suck.

User Info: darksoulpriest

darksoulpriest
8 years ago#3
Black Friday. You missed it.

Side Effects include Ingrown Testicle, Outgrown Testicle, and Testicular Testicularization~Stephen Colbert, Cheating Death

User Info: Phazor58

Phazor58
8 years ago#4
I'd say $40 is a good deal for all three of the campaigns. Even if you mainly play Prophecies, there's some decent skills for PvP in Factions and Nightfall.
PSN: Phazor58
(Put gamefaqs/gamespot in the friend message or I will not add you)

User Info: Pirate 2

Pirate 2
8 years ago#5
heroes are cool too if you dont have any friends on. or any friends that want to play the game at all.

User Info: aura_enchanted

aura_enchanted
8 years ago#6
if you do anything at all besides buy guildwars its this : dont play the WoW while u wait!

User Info: mayforcebeyou

mayforcebeyou
8 years ago#7
don'tplay you will get addicted

User Info: personn5

personn5
8 years ago#8
uhh no. I played wow for maybe a month or two. Not addicted, don't have a constant urge to play the game. Might even delete the file soon, wasting up so much space on here.
would I need to buy a GameCube controller and plug it into Wii in order to play it then? -KADFC

User Info: dementiaprime

dementiaprime
8 years ago#9
dont diss teh WoW! GW 2 is supposed to replace my WoW addiction

User Info: Adam_the_Nerd

Adam_the_Nerd
8 years ago#10
You can get a bundle of Prophecies and Eye of the North for about 30-40$
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. juz a question...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived