The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Funnest Class You've Played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Funnest Class You've Played

User Info: MissCarriage

MissCarriage
5 years ago#1
Which class is the most fun for you? I planned on "maining" Rangers and Mesmers, but they didn't really fit me (the constant illusion summoning and the pet always dying are really annoying haha). I started a Guardian and they are just so fun. Definitely my style. :D
Love me long time.

User Info: jer_1

jer_1
5 years ago#2
I had the most fun with the Mesmer class personally. Warrior was also a lot of fun, especially once you get a hold of a good 2h sword.

User Info: alons1293

alons1293
5 years ago#3
Tried Elemetalist, Ranger, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief. Liked all of them, but I will main Guardian. Absolutely loved them!
Currently waiting: Guild Wars 2.

User Info: joeytheleo

joeytheleo
5 years ago#4

I tried all classes except for elementalist and this is how i would rank them

1st-Mesmer

2nd-Warrior

3rd-Ranger

4th-Engineer

5th-Necromancer

6th-Thief

7th-Guardian

I know a lot of people loved the guardian but personally i really just wasn't feeling it. The mesmer was extremley fun to play as once you got the hang of manipulating illusions and the warrior was also a lot more fun than i expected

User Info: Taijouroukun

Taijouroukun
5 years ago#5
mostly played mesmer and ele. tried thief and warrior very little (just the tutorial plus a little bit). very happy with ele. mesmer was very disappointing. maybe i haven't learn how to play the game yet when playing mesmer, and i'm expecting too much because of mesmer in gw1. will give it a chance after launch though.

1) ele
2) thief
3) warrior
4) mesmer
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Funnest Class You've Played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived