BWE question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. BWE question

User Info: alucard599

alucard599
4 years ago#1
I pre-purchased the game after the first BWE was over. They haven't sent me anything about the BWE2 yet, they actually haven't even sent me the client download link. Should I be getting it soon for BWE2? Or should I contact them or something?
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao

User Info: HosakaSenpai

HosakaSenpai
4 years ago#2
Did you already register using the code you were sent? Can you access this page over here? https://account.guildwars2.com/account
HosakaSenpai™
I'm doing science so hard right now.

User Info: Pheem

Pheem
4 years ago#3
Assuming you registered at their site correctly, you should be good to go. They haven't sent out any emails regarding the 2nd BWE yet that I know of, regardless of when anyone pre-purchased.

alucard599
4 years ago#4
Ah, so that's where you download the client. I was worried cause they never sent me the link, even though they said they would in an email I got after pre-purchasing.

Cool, so I guess I'll download the client and wait for email about BWE2 then?
He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible - Cao Cao

User Info: HosakaSenpai

HosakaSenpai
4 years ago#5
If you can access the account page, you're in. No email necessary.
HosakaSenpai
I'm doing science so hard right now.

User Info: JebSkatr2

JebSkatr2
4 years ago#6
Not that it matters but I got an email from Anet last night informing me about the BWE on the 8th.

Whether you get the email or not is irrelevant if you pre-purchased and have your account set up, though.

User Info: scarygrin

scarygrin
4 years ago#7
That's good to know, not that I need the email. This is after they released the blogpost about BWE2.

alucard599
4 years ago#8
I got the email too about BWE2. I'm excited!
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. BWE question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived