necromancer pvp thoughts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. necromancer pvp thoughts

User Info: Redmoon_dragon

Redmoon_dragon
4 years ago#1
Ok so this what I think about the necromancer in structure PvP so far.
-they last pretty long in PvP
-lots of aoe but they are mostly dots would like to see more direct damage or consume dots for direct damage
-pets need a retreat option

They're maybe more, but I can't remember right now
What do you guys think?

Sent on droid phone

User Info: darksoulpriest

darksoulpriest
4 years ago#2
Oh that reminds me, I need to check if the trait tiers affect the minion master traits.
Dynamic Sig Says:

User Info: A_Caveman

A_Caveman
4 years ago#3
Probably the strongest all around PVP class right now, if running Lich Form and a heavy DoT build, they just have a strong answer for nearly everything besides Guardian, which isn't a huge offensive threat to begin with.

User Info: Gibble1

Gibble1
4 years ago#4
Extremely good at pvp. DS is a huge benefit. Haven't been using the pets at all in spvp but other people have been saying they work well. I focus on conditions and damage, mostly staff and dagger/dagger. In my opinion the best traits (in general) are condition-related, especially if they add or remove conditions.

Been effective in both wvw and spvp. I have used the pets some in wvw (since I have those skills) but not sure if they are really as effective as other choices.
I was a dancer all along.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. necromancer pvp thoughts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived