Change account name/email?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Change account name/email?

User Info: Muffins_And_Pie

Muffins_And_Pie
5 years ago#1
Is there any way to do this? Or am I stuck with an email I never use anymore? It was the email I used to link the GW1 account.
---
---

User Info: SpecOps_Stryker

SpecOps_Stryker
5 years ago#2
Muffins_And_Pie posted...
Is there any way to do this? Or am I stuck with an email I never use anymore? It was the email I used to link the GW1 account.
---

They disabled that featured, BUT they do plan to re-activate it I think a little before or on the release of GW 2.
"There was no question, only blatant statements" - Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage
5 years ago#3
It has been so far deactivated. It is quite annoying.

Apparently they plan to let you switch closer to launch but havent had any word in quite a while.

If you go on original game it also will tell you the service is unavailable.

Basically you will later. I expect it will be a big story closer to launch and you shouldnt miss it. And even if you do you can switch it at/after launch because it will for sure be up by then.
GT: XTastyBeverageX
i7-2600k / Radeon 5970 / 8 gigs RAM

User Info: DraconisRex

DraconisRex
5 years ago#4
---

Ok. They are changing a whole bunch of things with NCSoft log-ins. I'm sure they'll eventually have everything available for consolidations.

Also, they're pretty good about it through customer service. May take a while to figure out how to contact CS. But once you do, they're very fast.
It's not 2004, stop making excuses...

User Info: SpecOps_Stryker

SpecOps_Stryker
5 years ago#5
DraconisRex posted...
---

Ok. They are changing a whole bunch of things with NCSoft log-ins. I'm sure they'll eventually have everything available for consolidations.

Also, they're pretty good about it through customer service. May take a while to figure out how to contact CS. But once you do, they're very fast.

Sadly not. :/ I tried through ArenaNet and NC Soft, it's a waiting game until they make it where I can change it. And hat scares me it's a hacked e-mail, and when I first signed up for beta, it was saying it was sending a confirmation to that e-mail, but tech support cancelled the e-mail and said they don't give away your account name or password. Thank God for that... x_@
"There was no question, only blatant statements" - Xeeh_Bitz
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Change account name/email?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived