Order from official website or amazon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Order from official website or amazon?

User Info: selkie241341441

selkie241341441
5 years ago#1
Does it matter? Also, if I order from amazon and choose the option to "buy and download", does the download happen automatically? I own a mac and need to wait to install a copy of Windows 7, so I don't want it downloading straight to my Mac OSX. Thanks!
Pawn: Auntie J

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
5 years ago#2
Green Man Gaming

25% code: ORDER-NTCOM-PLETE

Save some cash, get the digital product with 3 day early access..

It's apparently sold out at the moment, if you wait a few days they should have more keys. That code is good until the 10th.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

User Info: JebSkatr2

JebSkatr2
5 years ago#3
Xeeh what was the deal with that site selling the NA version or EU version? Did that ever get resolved?

Just wondering, have a friend who's interested and wouldn't mind saving the money.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
5 years ago#4
JebSkatr2 posted...
Xeeh what was the deal with that site selling the NA version or EU version? Did that ever get resolved?

Just wondering, have a friend who's interested and wouldn't mind saving the money.

It was NA, I failed to read my receipt

Got the receipt, copied the code and entered and website without overlooking it.
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Order from official website or amazon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived