The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

It's kind of boring

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. It's kind of boring

User Info: UltraCookie

UltraCookie
5 years ago#1
sitting around and waiting for this game to launch. First day with nothing to do in weeks, but every non-GW2 related past time feels boring.

Worst part is, even though I'm up to date with Uni and have no weekend job, I'll still miss out on the 3 day headstart because I will be away that weekend. Then straight back into new assignments on Monday.

First world problems hey guys?

User Info: ClappyTheClown_

ClappyTheClown_
5 years ago#2
I always get very anxious when a highly anticipated game is getting ready to come out. I become unable to play anything else until it comes out. I just spend my time on GameFAQs. Then I get the game, play a hundred or so hours and get burnt out after a while. Hopefully I don't get burnt out on this.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/togogoto/exist-trace-naoto.jpg
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab306/Xx_Liz_xX12/exist_trace_497796.jpg

User Info: Nataku956

Nataku956
5 years ago#3
I just want to level like mad already since it's my only day off this week!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

UltraCookie
5 years ago#4
ClappyTheClown_ posted...
I always get very anxious when a highly anticipated game is getting ready to come out. I become unable to play anything else until it comes out. I just spend my time on GameFAQs. Then I get the game, play a hundred or so hours and get burnt out after a while. Hopefully I don't get burnt out on this.

I think you have problems ;)

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
5 years ago#5
I'll top your first world problem: It's Fan Expo here in Toronto, so I'll be in artist alley commissioning art and covering panels for some papers I contribute to.
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch

UltraCookie
5 years ago#6
The dilemmas of deciding between fun or other fun. Life can be rough.

User Info: JenniferTate

JenniferTate
5 years ago#7
It's like two things I looked forward to at the end of summer collided.

If luck is with me, I can get what I want accomplished tomorrow and Friday, and then game on the weekend.

You have it worse, though, as I work from home on my own time, thus I have nothing holding back next week that I didn't already do to myself, versus your obligations.
I'm the book that beat the speed reader, and I'm the card the dealers won't touch

User Info: adgato

adgato
5 years ago#8
AlkalineKitten posted...
I'll top your first world problem: It's Fan Expo here in Toronto, so I'll be in artist alley commissioning art and covering panels for some papers I contribute to.

Lol yeah I was really glad that release fell a week after GenCon instead of during it. That would have been a hard choice to make :)

User Info: raytrix1

raytrix1
5 years ago#9
UltraCookie posted...
ClappyTheClown_ posted...

I think you have problems ;)

Isn't that exactly what you were saying, except you made a topic about this?

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
5 years ago#10
Yeah the waiting sucks. I have been downloading Japanese Anime shows :) Seeing as each episode takes around 46-60minutes to get and each show has 13+ episodes. It's kinda kills days quick ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. It's kind of boring

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived