Unofficial East Coast server?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Unofficial East Coast server?

User Info: AlabamaMan79

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#1
Anyone know if there is one? Of if there's an "Unofficial" Unofficial East Coast server?
Gamertag: AlabamaMan79
When his wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man will bust her lip open.

User Info: tirn33

tirn33
4 years ago#2
Nope everything is "America" and pretty sure all housed in the same location.

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#3
tirn33 posted...
Nope everything is "America" and pretty sure all housed in the same location.

I know all the servers are physically located in the same area. Hence the "Unofficial".
When his wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man will bust her lip open.

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#4
Anyone know?

User Info: BadKarma_JT

BadKarma_JT
4 years ago#5
Jade Quarry it's 3:53 in the morning....
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want..Where you can always find me.. and We'll have Halloween on Christmas!

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#6
BadKarma_JT posted...
Jade Quarry it's 3:53 in the morning....

You must have your time set to Local Time in-game. Server time on Jade Quarry shows me 8:08am right now...

Can anyone check their server's time and confirm if there are any that show East Coast time?

User Info: Ruzz9

Ruzz9
4 years ago#7
I'm EST and on Jade Quarry too and see a different "local" timezone for that server. I think they are all based in Texas.
Steam/XBL/PSN: RichRuzz

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#8
I eventually just gave up. I was able to transfer myself to 3 different servers for free, but they all had PST for the local time.

No matter, I'll find people in my time zone on any of these servers, I'm sure.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Unofficial East Coast server?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived