Waiting for authentication

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Waiting for authentication

User Info: ragexbeat

ragexbeat
5 years ago#1
I can't log in to the game. It continues to say "waiting for authentication" because it can't verify my E-mail. I check my e-mail and see that I need to go and verify my IP address to be able to log on. I'm fine with that, security is nice. So I follow the link to verify it on my account on the website. BAM Failure.
I'm assuming I should just wait and try again?
Anyone get this problem and fix it?
That's a space peanut...

User Info: DutchDoc

DutchDoc
5 years ago#2
two words: development hell
om nom nom, i love me some cowpie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
5 years ago#3
Was excited about getting the game tomorrow, but after reading around, things seem pretty iffy with it.
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser

ragexbeat
5 years ago#4
Quite honestly this is the ONLY time I haven't been able to get on or experienced problems while playing. Other people have had it worse I guess, so I'm not entirely that upset about it. If you're double thinking it then it might just be better to wait until they've fixed all the launch problems.
That's a space peanut...

ragexbeat
5 years ago#5
After several attempts, it worked. Crisis averted guys, it's ok.
That's a space peanut...
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Waiting for authentication

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived