Stealing Secrets quest bugged? possible spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Stealing Secrets quest bugged? possible spoilers

User Info: CaptainMetMan

CaptainMetMan
4 years ago#1
Anyone having trouble with the personal quest Stealing Secrets for the Whispers at Lions Arch? While entering instance, the quest is called "With a Single Step" and once inside, quest book doesn't update. From the quest before, I was supposed to talk to someone very enthusiastic about apples, but not a single NPC mentions apples...anyone experience this or find a fix?

User Info: roonster7

roonster7
4 years ago#2
Yeah I'm stuck on that now. Think it sends you to the wrong instance.

User Info: SecureGamer

SecureGamer
4 years ago#3
Bugged, did it happen recently or did everyone just become level 30 right now?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: roonster7

roonster7
4 years ago#4
Must of been recently cause I've seen a video walkthrough and that went fine.

User Info: SwordsmanArkin

SwordsmanArkin
4 years ago#5
I'm having the same problem as well.
SS FC:0432 7243 1436

User Info: Lord_Kay

Lord_Kay
4 years ago#6
Same problem since this morning , try doing AC and got team bug (can't get all the member in the dungeon)and they still have not fix HoM reward bug to so now i got 3 bugs...Reported bugs but from what i'm hearing they have a lot to fix...

User Info: kenshin1187

kenshin1187
4 years ago#7
I'm having the same problem as of last night. Shortly after they released a new build too if I'm not mistaken...

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
4 years ago#8
Same issue..
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.

User Info: KainWeylin

KainWeylin
4 years ago#9
I'm having the same issue. Also, in my journal entry for the previous quest, it says I joined the Order of Whispers and am going to meet my Vigil [sic] mentor.

User Info: Nevercomingdown

Nevercomingdown
4 years ago#10
Everyone here who is stuck, did you choose order of whispers?
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd
Ron Paul 2012: Because voting for other candidates whose main supporters are big banks and the wallstreet elite is un-American.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Stealing Secrets quest bugged? possible spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived