Mystic forge...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Mystic forge...

User Info: pudge41191

pudge41191
4 years ago#1
So i have 4 rare items between levels 40-60 and i decided to put them in the mystic forge since none of the items are usable on my thief. i hit forge and it sucked all 4 up and thats it... nothing happen... and i got nothing. Is it possible that you get nothing or did i just get screwed somehow?? thank you..

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
4 years ago#2
Haven't used myself but did you have a mystic token because I'm sure you need those...
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Current Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi

User Info: Staticnova

Staticnova
4 years ago#3
I haven't reached the forge yet, but I know Mystic Coins are used there. You might need those.
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3, Watch Dogs, Beyond.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser

pudge41191
4 years ago#4
nah ive done it before with 4 random items that work together and it gives you a new one that is usually a little better... dont need coins for that

User Info: taco_ninja393

taco_ninja393
4 years ago#5
yeah, dont need a token

I did it with some beginner stuff (only lvl 12), and got a decent Focus out of it. I'll probably only use it on dyes and random stuff

pudge41191
4 years ago#6
saw this got pushed back a ways...

Anyone else have this happen??

User Info: MurderMode

MurderMode
4 years ago#7
I think you got jipped.... I've put dozens of randy items through the mystic forge and always got something in return.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Mystic forge...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived