Cant mouse target

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Cant mouse target

User Info: AJKirchner88

AJKirchner88
4 years ago#1
I suddenly cant click and target. Enemies, players, or npc. It was working fine last night, and I cant find anything in the settings that might have randomly changed.

Anyone else have this issue and/or know how to fix it?

User Info: _Dreamcast_

_Dreamcast_
4 years ago#2
same thing happened to me the other day... was working fine the night before, but the next day when i logged in i couldn't click-to-target anything...

i did a full restart (not just log out log back in via character screen, completely shut the program down, then turn it back on) and it worked fine after that... i could click-to-target again...
You can't take the sky from me...

User Info: TGgold

TGgold
4 years ago#3
Sometimes my camera gets locked and I can't bring up the cursor. Usually a right click fixes it.

User Info: AJKirchner88

AJKirchner88
4 years ago#4
_Dreamcast_ posted...
same thing happened to me the other day... was working fine the night before, but the next day when i logged in i couldn't click-to-target anything...

i did a full restart (not just log out log back in via character screen, completely shut the program down, then turn it back on) and it worked fine after that... i could click-to-target again...

Thanks so much! I was only going to character select. That is a weird bug/issue, but closing the client completely fixed it. Thanks again.

User Info: _Dreamcast_

_Dreamcast_
4 years ago#5
np... same thing with me, i was logging out to the character select screen and then logging right back in, and the problem wouldn't fix... it wasn't until i completely closed down the program and restarted it up again that it fixed... and yea, it is a weird bug...
You can't take the sky from me...
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Cant mouse target

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived