Anyone keeping track of the world event bosses?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Anyone keeping track of the world event bosses?

User Info: punkjunkgamer

punkjunkgamer
4 years ago#1
Is there a site or forum where people keep tabs on when te world event bosses appear for each sever? I'm sick of wasting money zoning everywhere to check.
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie

User Info: SecureGamer

SecureGamer
4 years ago#2
Join a large guild?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.

User Info: punkjunkgamer

punkjunkgamer
4 years ago#3
I'm in a very large one, but they're not as big fans of event bosses.
Gamertag: DisturbingIrony
Dragon's Dogma Pawn(360): David Bowie

User Info: Dragonspawn1319

Dragonspawn1319
4 years ago#4
I was under the assumption that the non-orr events all ran on 3 hour cycles. I know Tequatl & Jormag both are. The event chains in orr repeat over & over until they are successful.

User Info: Grey_Asakura

Grey_Asakura
4 years ago#5
there was a google doc that has what youre lloing for
idk where tho
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
4 years ago#6
constantly updating such a site would be a pain i think... i mean don't the events start the respawn timer only after the final step/boss has been cleared(or if the whole thing falls apart early on)?

so if it takes 15 minutes to kill the dragon or whatever, then it'll only be 3 hours from that moment on which means the time will constantly shift after each event.
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?

User Info: gamertylers

gamertylers
4 years ago#7
AsucaHayashi posted...
constantly updating such a site would be a pain i think... i mean don't the events start the respawn timer only after the final step/boss has been cleared(or if the whole thing falls apart early on)?

so if it takes 15 minutes to kill the dragon or whatever, then it'll only be 3 hours from that moment on which means the time will constantly shift after each event.

You think that's a pain? Imagine the people tracking the Diablo clone in Diablo 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Anyone keeping track of the world event bosses?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived