I hate how people can rep multiple guilds.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I hate how people can rep multiple guilds.

User Info: Rabillion

Rabillion
4 years ago#11
xR4zorwirex posted...
I have my own guild. I'm welcome to others joining but I've never actually looked. I play really casually, I don't want other people relying on me or me on them for anything.

This. I like to play at my own pace and not worry about not pulling my weight in a guild.

Except I haven't created a guild for myself and turn down offers to join others. Being a one man band is fine by me.

User Info: GoatJugSoup

GoatJugSoup
4 years ago#12
I created a guild just me and some irl friends, we would have been playing together anyway, might as well have a guild so the influence earned goes somewhere. Not opposed to having more people join but not actively seeking them either. Maybe if we decide to go wvw a lot more then that might change...
http://psnprofiles.com/goatjugsoup1278
Currently playing: Guild Wars 2, Current Character Name: Ranger Goat of Yogi

User Info: Wolfhart24

Wolfhart24
4 years ago#13
zach12_2 posted...
It really pisses me off. I can't make my members not rep other guilds, but I do discourage it. How do you handle this situation? I've had people leave over it. It's very annoying.

Make them want to stay with friendly banter, a warm helpful environment and pray they stay or tie them up and brainwash them into wanting to stay. Those are your best options I think. Oh and finding a way to steal free will is good to.

Other then that increase your luck stat.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are that of a personality that doesn't exist, and are in no way my own.

User Info: Aceallways

Aceallways
4 years ago#14
Should be 1 guild per account.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. I hate how people can rep multiple guilds.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived