On Sunday, will you be playing Guild Wars 2 or Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. On Sunday, will you be playing Guild Wars 2 or Pokemon?

User Info: pies12

pies12
5 years ago#41
ITT: dude doesn't know how IV/EVs work.

Also, trick room.
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
5 years ago#42
ChronoAce posted...
Love all the "tough guys" in this thread calling Pokemon a kids game. Your typical kid would get slaughtered in even a semi competitive battle.

I love how the "weak guys" in this thread are pretending it's not a kids game just because they can make it "deep". A game aimed at children with a show aimed at children and merchandise aimed ain't children isn't for children because some old guy wants to hang onto his youth? I loled.
Sorry everyone, just got home from work and saw my son was posting on my account. So just ignore this topic. Megatron1111

User Info: horheristo

horheristo
5 years ago#43
TimePharaoh posted...
ChronoAce posted...
Love all the "tough guys" in this thread calling Pokemon a kids game. Your typical kid would get slaughtered in even a semi competitive battle.

I love how the "weak guys" in this thread are pretending it's not a kids game just because they can make it "deep". A game aimed at children with a show aimed at children and merchandise aimed ain't children isn't for children because some old guy wants to hang onto his youth? I loled.

You must be a man amongst men killing imaginary trolls and dragons.

Master, teach me how to get out of this childish and immature world of mine.

User Info: pies12

pies12
5 years ago#44
I remember some halo kid posting that mario 64 was a terrible game because you don't kill anyone. How we all laughed.
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.

User Info: WolfRison

WolfRison
5 years ago#45
I stopped playing Pokemon when I was in 9th grade, over 10 years ago.

User Info: horheristo

horheristo
5 years ago#46
WolfRison posted...
I stopped playing Pokemon when I was in 9th grade, over 10 years ago.

I stopped playing super mario bros. for NES when I was in kindergarten. Over 18 years ago.

Still an awesome game.

User Info: Nolax

Nolax
5 years ago#47
People still play pokemon??? Isn't every game practically the same, such a crappy game series.

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
5 years ago#48
Pokemon.

I don't have access to my good computer on the weekends, so I couldn't play GW2 anyway.
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
5 years ago#49
GW2. I'm still on gen IV -.-

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
5 years ago#50
CaliberChamp posted...
Wtf? You think pokemon and dark souls are good pvp games?

I ll be playing both pokemon and gw2 on Sunday, but not bw2. Pokemon sim online.

i never really cared about DS pvp... but i love pokemon pvp, but then again maybe its because its the first series of game with a turnbased pvp system

that said i love ev grinding (its probably the only reason why i bother with battle towers)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. On Sunday, will you be playing Guild Wars 2 or Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived