• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: easycompany68

easycompany68
4 years ago#1
I'm was the mood to do some karma runs, i hadn't really done any and haven't played much this week. I went to "cursesd shore" right to the top (north) and started with plinx or somthing like that. Man, its tough getting in a hit with over 100 people and you battle just to get silver and really no items. I have no complaints with them doing this, power to you..i'm just wondering if there are other places i can go..I heard there was a fun and convenient place in "straites of devastation" for karma...anyone know where it starts (which waypoint or location)?...

also, do you have any other location in the 70+ areas for karma....

thanks!
RAFFLES FOR SKILL 10 SR - check "easycompany" in search. IGN is sniper6868

easycompany68
4 years ago#2
bump

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
4 years ago#3
best maps I find to farm for karma is or the pvp W3 or the cursed shore, 3rd map in orr, also I like to farm in orr for item to craft :)
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money

easycompany68
4 years ago#4
alkarion_log posted...
best maps I find to farm for karma is or the pvp W3 or the cursed shore, 3rd map in orr, also I like to farm in orr for item to craft :)

which area of cursed shore..is there a series of events that start someone specifically...other then the one at the north end (starting with plinx)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived