The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Elite Ranger skills question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Elite Ranger skills question

User Info: jonahdoom

jonahdoom
4 years ago#1
Are the transformations worth getting? or would rampage or the trap be a better choice?

User Info: Tendonitis

Tendonitis
4 years ago#2
Sounds like you are a Norn. The transformations are not ranger elites, they are Norn elites. I haven't played a Norn so I don't know how good they are. Even though is was said the class skills are better than the race skills, they can still be useful.
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.

User Info: rest21

rest21
4 years ago#3
Rampage and entangle are more useful. I don't think I have ever seen anyone transform, but since I haven't tried it out myself I really can't say if they are of benefit.

But rampage is golden. Entangle is great in particular points in dungeons.

User Info: ucancallmedanny

ucancallmedanny
4 years ago#4
The transformations hes talking about are the Grenth and Melandru.

I play a condition ranger short bow/great sword so the entangle is what i use most. Rampage as one is not bad but for the times when you are overwhelmed by shear numbers entangle is a life saver.
*homer losses peanut under couch**reaches under to try to find it*: ew slimy, ahh pointy, ah ha, 20 dollers i wanted a peanut.

User Info: Tendonitis

Tendonitis
4 years ago#5
ucancallmedanny posted...
The transformations hes talking about are the Grenth and Melandru.

I play a condition ranger short bow/great sword so the entangle is what i use most. Rampage as one is not bad but for the times when you are overwhelmed by shear numbers entangle is a life saver.

Those transformations are human racial ones.
Irregardless, I could care less for all intensive purposes, because your a looser.

User Info: jonahdoom

jonahdoom
4 years ago#6
Sorry I ment Norn I didn't even click in that it would only be them.

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
4 years ago#7
Get Rampage first, I use it a lot in PvE, and swiftness is really nice to have. I use the Elite Spirit in Dungeon Runs to help the party. Entangle could be very useful in WvWvW and PvP. Didn't like the Racial Elites.

User Info: asdam_teabag

asdam_teabag
4 years ago#8
I have used them all a little and found entangle to be the most useful, especially in the latter zones and WvW.
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Elite Ranger skills question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived