can't find a heart in Iron Marshes.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. can't find a heart in Iron Marshes.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
5 years ago#1
98% complete but am missing 1 heart. I've checked all corners of the map that I can think of and searched for underground/hidden caves and stuff and can't find it.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 82

User Info: feeny88

feeny88
5 years ago#2
Did you find all the scouts? All hearts should show if you have discovered the full map....so either its glitched or u missed one somewhere. Check google for a complete map picture is the best I can tell ya. Been a long time since I've done Iron Marches.
Funky Kong and Gir as Assist Trophies for SSBU
11-11-11 = Greatest day in video game history!!

User Info: XxFamineXx

XxFamineXx
5 years ago#3
Here you go:

http://gw2.mmorpg-life.com/iron-marches-map-of-pois-waypoints-vistas-skills-and-more/24379/

Shouldn't take too long to find.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
5 years ago#4
i found it thanx
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 82
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. can't find a heart in Iron Marshes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived