Ascended gear question / discussio

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Ascended gear question / discussio

User Info: easycompany68

easycompany68
4 years ago#1
So no matter what the answers im still gonna run Fractals cause I find it alot of fun...I like having a goal, and right now just climbing the levels is a goal..lol

But....

Can somene clarify how ascended gear. As of right now, the only info i have is that you can craft the backpack and find the rings..that's all. And that there used for 'agony defence" so you can go further in the fractals. I saw a asended gear, someone linked it and there was nothing mentioned of agony defence on it..

-do they have a innate agony defence or do you have to add it in the slot?
-where can i find the recipe for the backpack?
-the relics you get are to by items, can you by asended gear?
-is agony defence on for fractals?
-is the backpack and rings better then exotic rings/backpacks?

any other info about it would be awsome..thanks!

User Info: steker16

steker16
4 years ago#2
1 - tier 1 doesnt have agony resistance built in, so you have to slot for it. once you hit fractal 20 they will have it built in as well as have a slot to add more

2 - http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/

3 - read that link ^^

4 - not sure what you even mean by that, "is agony defence on for fractals?" what?

5 - they have like +2 more of each stat, better but not so much better than makes a different
nomnomnom

User Info: easycompany68

easycompany68
4 years ago#3
steker16 posted...
1 - tier 1 doesnt have agony resistance built in, so you have to slot for it. once you hit fractal 20 they will have it built in as well as have a slot to add more

2 - http://dulfy.net/2012/11/17/gw2-ascended-gear-and-infusion-recipes/

3 - read that link ^^

4 - not sure what you even mean by that, "is agony defence on for fractals?" what?

5 - they have like +2 more of each stat, better but not so much better than makes a different

lol for number 4 i meant is agony only* for fractal dungeon..(typo)

and thanks for the rest of the info.

User Info: steker16

steker16
4 years ago#4
oh, then yes its only for fractals. and even then its only for fractal level 10+
nomnomnom
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Ascended gear question / discussio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived