They should just call the lab in north Metrica the Daily Achievement lab.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. They should just call the lab in north Metrica the Daily Achievement lab.

User Info: DraconisRex

DraconisRex
4 years ago#11
Cool_new_name posted...
Why farm for any laurel reward. How long that will take and what it is they actually get as a reward is sad. Just do what you do and if you get a laurel here and there it'll happen eventually.

You mean like the rare/exotic gear for 5 laurels that, at a minimum, gives you a shot at some ecots?

Or the obsidian shards needed to make Mystic Clovers? Yeah, complete ****ing waste there since we can all just drop 2500 gold to buy our legendary weapons...

Or the three Tier 6 crafting mats... Who could possibly want Orichalcum, or Ancient Wood or Gossamer...

Or the magic finder. 30% for one hour. What a complete waste because only noobs want good drops. Real men like to suffer...

And NOBODY could want the Thackery Family Crest:

+94 Power
+67 Toughness
+67 Vitality
+32 Power
+18 Toughness
+18 Vitality
Unused Defensive Infusion Slot

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thackeray_Family_Crest

Or any of the other crappy Ascended items. I mean, really, Ascended gear is for nubs, right? Nobody, who is a real gamer, could want any of this...:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Laurel_merchant

Just complete sad... (Eye Dee Ten Tee)
Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead

User Info: silgado106

silgado106
4 years ago#12
"You mean like the rare/exotic gear for 5 laurels that, at a minimum, gives you a shot at some ecots?"

I'm an idiot, I didn't even think of that. Good call!
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. They should just call the lab in north Metrica the Daily Achievement lab.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived