Is this game for me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Is this game for me?

User Info: refmon

refmon
3 years ago#1
Alright so the only other MMO I have ever played was WoW but the only thing I actually did in the game was level up. As soon as I hit the max level I stopped playing the character, aside from some pvp. I really dont have fun looking for gear upgrades. I don't know much about this game but it would be fun for a altoholic?
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
3 years ago#2
I bet this game is tailor made for you. I'm a serious altoholic with 6 alts and one main, and I will be playing this game for the next year.

No serious gear hunt, and leveling in this game is sooooo freakin fun. You will love this game, I'm 99% sure of it.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

refmon
3 years ago#3
Sounds fun, the new weapon switching spell system scares me but it looks great
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Jedahpr

Jedahpr
3 years ago#4
I'm an altoholic too. So far to the point where I don't consider that I have a "main". I play all my characters evenly; and they're all equally geared.

Anyways back on point. I recommend you read the sticky on the boards: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/938738-guild-wars-2/63335135

It's has all the info you need; and then some.
Sailin' away on a crest of a wave it's like magic

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
3 years ago#5
I'm an altaholic myself, and this game is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my opinion.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10

refmon
3 years ago#6
Gonna buy it but unfortunately just missed the sale, hope it goes back on real soon

User Info: Draginvry

Draginvry
3 years ago#7
This is like, the most casual MMORPG in existence. It's perfect for altoholics.

User Info: Melon_Master

Melon_Master
3 years ago#8
This is like, the most casual MMORPG in existence. It's perfect for altoholics.

It really is, I can jump on after a shift and do my dailies in under an hour and get a few chests. He'll I'm almost done with my monthly already.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Is this game for me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived