Personal Story: Retribution

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Personal Story: Retribution

User Info: kaze21

kaze21
4 years ago#1
Seriously someone please tell me, did Anet buff up the abilities of Risen recently.

I was playing through Retribution with my new Ranger which is level 61, and when i got to secure the Courtyard part, i have 6 to 7 mobs after my heels all the time, they move real FAST. I don't remember having this problem with my Thief when i played him a few months back.

And i ended up completing it after dieing 4 times in the Courtyard part....

User Info: AlabamaMan79

AlabamaMan79
4 years ago#2
I actually JUST did this quest, and I was stuck on it for 2 hours. The reason I got stuck (I found out after quitting the quest and coming back to it later) was because I alt-tabbed out of the game right as the "Capture the courtyard" section started. While tabbed out, the Veteran Acolytes spawned their maximum number of mobs, and I was repeatedly gang-***** when I got back in, for about 1.5 hours. My gear broke multiple times and I used up all of my instant repair canisters. When I found out the acolytes were spawning mobs, I tried to widdle them down, but all of my NPC helpers were dead and it was just not possible with my broken gear. So I quit the quest and came back to it later.

My 2nd try, I knew exactly what had to be done. I went right for the Veteran mobs first, took them out easily and finished the entire quest in under 15 minutes.

To answer your question, I don't know - they might have buffed these mobs, but if you know exactly what to do, it's actually rather easy.
Gamertag: AlabamaMan79
When his wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man will bust her lip open.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars 2
  3. Personal Story: Retribution

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived