Americas Campaign, Play As England And France......???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
  3. Americas Campaign, Play As England And France......???

User Info: Mandalore001

Mandalore001
8 years ago#1
Im getting really bored of completing the game as the factions in the americas campaign, however i think the game would be awesome if i could play as England or France, i tried modding it myself, unsuccessfully. I changed it to playable, i took out any events that included them, i made them a non-emergent faction, i made sure they had a city and some units each, but it didnt work, so now im turning to someone elses work, if anyone knew of a mod that let me play as them i would really appreciate it!

User Info: SullySansPants

SullySansPants
8 years ago#2
Easiest way is to just play a hotseat game and when the english or french appear type "control england" or "control france" into the console.

User Info: TheLastAvatar05

TheLastAvatar05
8 years ago#3
Well you can play as France with this mod for Kingdoms:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1647

Though I do know that there's an England playable faction mod for Kingdoms as well, I just to have to look for it.
What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz

User Info: TheLastAvatar05

TheLastAvatar05
8 years ago#4
Here's another England and France playable mod:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1792

What's so special about The Boss? She beat Jesus in an arm wrestle, that's what! -WallyFeliz
  1. Boards
  2. Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
  3. Americas Campaign, Play As England And France......???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived