anyone play on hamachi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ultimate26

ultimate26
8 years ago#1
they say that relic online really stinks, bad ranking system and it lags like hell, anyone want to play for fun?

join server CoH Opposing Fronts 16
pass is coh

*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*

User Info: DecompostingRug

DecompostingRug
8 years ago#2
it doesn't stink online, hamachi is just for people who pirate the game, you can be honest.
decomposing

User Info: call of duty

call of duty
8 years ago#3
I just played a game and now remember why I hate Relic Online.

1v1 Wehr vs. US, I was Wehr. US dude made around 5 snipers, which I all killed by mid-game with 2 bikes rushing into his base. He then starts ranger spamming and saying "u suck" even though I'm winning. Later on I base rush him with 2 panthers and an ostwind, he proceeds to drophack me.

Yeah, what was your hamachi server again?

Oh and if anyone is complaining about how to counter sniper/ranger spam, you might want to see my replay. Its not perfect, I made many mistakes (some huge, like losing 2 Pumas to an MG with AP rounds >.<)
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend

User Info: ultimate26

ultimate26
8 years ago#4
cool, someone who understands eh?

hamachi is great when u want to play in peace with your friends.

just google it and youll find it :)
*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*

User Info: Vayrand

Vayrand
8 years ago#5
it appears your server is full atm? according to what hamachi said. Your server is still around and running though?

User Info: SimplexMu

SimplexMu
8 years ago#6
Drophacking doesn't matter if you're just playing basic matches. If you're playing in ranked, they do keep track how many times a person has had disputes(connection errors like disconnection during games). So when someone does drophack a lot, they will still get the loss. Not perfect, but in no way is relic just sitting there doing nothing.
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Simplex_mu/timeisrunning.gif

User Info: aloisabreu

aloisabreu
8 years ago#7

play with me at hamachi

here :

name: coh_of_2009

password: 74

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived